Owner, Jaime Shanahan LMT completed a 600 hour nationally accredited program at Healing Hands Institute for Massage Therapy, Westwood, NJ in 2002.
- IGM® (Isabell Gatto’s Method) Therapeutic Acupressure
- Level II CranioSacral Therapy- The Upledger Institute
- Level II Reiki
- Structural Release of the Lower Body
- Trigger Point Therapy for Headaches & Migraines
- Advanced Sports Massage
- Pre/Post-Natal Massage
- Reflexology AMTA Insured License # 18KT00435100
I am certified in over 10 modalities of massage therapy and body work. This allows me to use my education and experience to customize a program that, at any age, will meet your needs, whether muscular, structural, mental or emotional. I have had a private practice where I have been dedicated to responding to my clients needs and helping them to the best of my ability since 2002.
I believe in providing massage therapy to promote physical and spiritual well being in a personable, holistic atmosphere. I seek to learn as much as I can about massage therapy and body work so I can assist anyone who approaches me in their healing, comfort, happiness and overall wellness.”
“The mind is like parachute: if it is not opened it will not work.”
We have Licensed Massage Therapists that were picked personally by the owner to ensure that you have a wonderful experience & noticeable results. They are all highly qualified. When you contact us to make your appointment we will ask the proper questions to pair you up with the correct Massage Therapist that will suit you & your needs.
Sandy Richard, MS, L. Ac.
Sandy Richard is a seasoned professional with 15+ years of experience and a state-wide reputation for achieving effective and rapid results, which has catapulted the overall demand for her services in the greater Bergen County area. Career highlights include:
- Formerly on staff at (2) premier local wellness centers in Bergen County
- Former Member,Holistic Practice Council, The Valley Hospital (7 years)
- Current Member,Upper Saddle River Healing Consortium
- Former provider, The Institute of Integrated Health and Wellness, an affiliate ofJersey Shore University Medical Center and The Meridian Health System (4 years)
- Former provider, The Complementary Medicine Center at the former Pascack ValleyHospital in Westwood, N.J. (3 years)
- Former TestExaminer for the N.J. Board of Medical Examiners (5 years)
- Current Member,New Jersey Association for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (NJAAOM).
- Current Diplomate,National Association for the Accreditation of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine(NCCAOM).
Licensed, State of New Jersey & State of New York
Sandy received her Master of Science degree in Acupuncture from Tri-State College, where she received training by renowned practitioners representing a wide variety of treatment styles. Sandy also earned a Master of Science degree in Counseling from The University of Bridgeport.
Sandy eagerly and regularly pursues continuing education opportunities in order to expand her repertoire of treatment options, remain current with the latest development in her field, and to ensure that her skills and knowledge are well-honed. Her treatments reflect an eclectic blend of acupuncture styles and visits are individually tailored to meet the unique needs of each patient. Sandy is licensed in both the State of New Jersey and the State of New York and her work has been featured on The Today Show, Channel 10 News, and Channel 12 News.
Sandy continues to marvel at Acupuncture’s effectiveness in successfully prodding the body’s innate healing abilities.
Click Here to Email Us